- Grammar Focus: Common Errors- To, Too, and Two
- Grammar Journal: Use each kind of “to, two or too”
- Mini Lesson (Device of the Day)– Figurative Language
- Independent Reading & Reflection: Figurative Language Reflection
- Discussion Groups: You will meet with classmates who are also reading your books and discuss what you’ve read so far. Also, you will work together on a STAAR styled Prompt for your book.
Handouts & Notes: Lit Circles Day 5 Figurative Language
- Common Assessment: Revising & Editing & Literary Terms (Quiz Grade)
- Persuasive Journal: No journal. Finalize your group’s STAAR styled prompt and hand in. (Quiz Grade)
- Mini Lesson (Device of the Day)– No Mini Lesson!
- Independent Reading & Reflection: Read!
- Discussion Groups: Finish Prompts & Print them! (Quiz Grades)
Handouts & Notes: Lit Circle Day 6